Bike Repair Multi-Tool Road Kit
Modern bikes are complex beasts, although mostly reliable. But when we do go out on the road, every cyclist needs to be confident that if anything does go wrong, we can at least have a fair go at fixing it. Be it a flat tire, loose seat, failed brake cable, or malfunctioning drive train, we need to be able to fix it fast! This means having a small multi-tool set that will do almost anything and everything we need to do to get back on the road - fast! This toolkit meets that need - it's the best we've found at a very, very reasonable price, it fits as one unit on your bike frame and it's light. Don't be left at the side of the road waiting for a ride - get kitted up with this great little kit and ride on with confidence!
Frame-fit carry case This strong, practical and water resistant case straps easily onto your bike frame (see images on the left). It's ultra-convenient and gives you fast access to your tools when you need them most.
- Side 1 apertures : 0.3cm, 0.6 cm, 1cm, 1.3 cm ,1.4cm
- Side 2 apertures: 0.4cm, 0.7 cm, 0.8 cm, 1cm,1cm,1.1cm
Tire Patches and Rubber solution
- 2 x cold patch 30mm,round
- 2 x cold patch 28x46mm,oval
- 1 x 10cc rubber solution
- 2 x cold patch 25mm,round
14 in 1 multifunction toolkit
- Allen Keys
- Socket Wrenches
- Flat Spanners
- Screwdrivers - flat and posidrive
- 1 x 14 in 1 multi-function
- 2 x plastic tire levers
- 1 x metal rasp
- 1 x mini pump
5 LED 2 Lasers Bike Rear Light
79% of cycling incidents happen when drivers manoeuvre into the rider’s path. Distracted and careless drivers often fail to see cyclists approaching - their senses are all attuned to car sights, car sounds and car accidents. This Laserlights’s combination of powerful LED and laser projection makes you far more visible than simple LED lights.
Please choose the color you want before adding to cart!
BaseCamp Kids Cycle Helmet
Children are even more vulnerable than adults on bicycles - for obvious reasons. This means that they also need high quality safety gear, and most importantly of all, good quality head protection. But kids need encouragement to wear helmets - they've got to feel 'cool' and they've got to be combine high visual appeal with safety - and this helmet from BaseCamp does just that. Here are the key benefits: Benefits:
- Constructed from EPS - the most commonly used safety material in adult cycling crash helmets - protects your child
- Very, very light - 7 Oz/200g - ideal for children - they'll forget that they're wearing it!
- 14 air vents to keep those heads cool on hot days
- five Action Hero styles to choose from
- Special child fit - 19 inches (50cm) to 22 inches (56cm)
- Includes a BACK LIGHT (some styles - see below) so that your child is easily seen by all road users
- Basecamp - a high quality brand that you can trust
ONLY THE BAT CAPTAIN and SPIDER models have the REAR LIGHT.
Please select helmet style before adding to cart. Thank you.
Add to cart
Turning Light, Brake and Horn
Some of us are quite comfortable sticking our arms out as indicators and some aren't. But no matter how you feel on the road, these turning lights will help to keep you safe. Add to that the brake light and the horn and this is an unbeatable deal! Product Details:
- Powered by two AA batteries( not included)
- Turning LED Light Dimension:130 x 51 x 36 mm (approx)
- Horn Dimension:80 x 57 x 35 mm (approx)
- Control cable length:133 cm (approx)
- Net weight:175 g
- Main color:Black
- 1 x Bike turn signal brake LED light with horn
- 1 x Fixed mount and accessories